What we do at PPC Moulding Services
PPCMS currently operates moulding and assembly over 7 days per week producing precision plastic injection moulded components and assemblies to our customers.
We are committed by way of investment in personnel, equipment and new technologies, establishing strong synergies with our customers.
PPCMS provides the latest technologies in the following disciplines:
- Plastics injection moulding
- Liquid silicone injection moulding
- Leading edge tool design and manufacturing
- In-depth materials understanding
- Customer application engineering to bring your part requirements from concept to production
- Custom moulding from 5gms to 5kg shot weight using moulding machines ranging from 25 to 650 tonnes
- 50 x Moulding Machines
- Electromechanical assembly - manual and robotic
- Laser marking and pad printing
- Ultrasonic welding
- Electrical and pneumatic testing of assemblies
- ISO9001 and ISO13485 accreditation
Products are manufactured to specifications in controlled state-of-the-art conditions.
Our equipment and facilities also enable rapid production of precision, high quality, dimensionally stable, complex shapes and associated secondary processes.
PPCMS is capable of assisting you with projects from concept through to design manufacture and product implementation.